The TITAN Hybrid TVS is our efficient and basic twin vertical saw for
small to medium diameter logs up to 4m in length. It is designed to
break the log into a two-sided cant.
It is available with or without log turning functionality. The automated
log loader allows for each log to be rotated to an optimal position and
then placed onto the moving spiky feed chain.
The log is guided by pressure feed rollers, giving it maximum stability
in the cut. The operator may select the desired cutting size and the
machine will automatically adjust to that size, removing the need to
sort logs before sawing. Investing in log sorting capability increases
The TITAN Hybrid TVS is ideal for pallet mill and stud mill operations,
where the product has relatively small cross-sectional dimensions.
• Feed speeds up to 40 m/min
• Compatible for blades sizes 32 mm – 80 mm
• Log diameters from 120 mm – 400 mm
• Heavy duty construction for high strain sawing
• Automated log loading system onto the spiky chain
• Electronic cut size control