MP260 shown with optional 1.2 m infeed and outfeed tables, sold separately.
* Minimum length of the material that can be processed - 500 mm
The MP260 four-sided planer / moulder is a versatile, compact machine engineered for professional woodworkers, carpenters, or joiners in the construction trade. Affordable and easy to use, the MP260 planes and moulds boards on all four sides in a single pass into a variety of professionally finished products including flooring, planed boards, crown moulding, cabinet trim, paneling, door and window frames, and furniture components.
Centralized Control Panel
Easy-to-change Knife Profiles
Five Feed Rollers
Variable Feed Rate
Adjustable Table Height
• 4-sided planing and profiling in one pass.
• Large 4-sided cutting capacity - 260 mm x 100 mm.
• Easy to adjust, handle and use on a daily basis.
• Planing and moulding knives
• Chip extractor systems
• Tables - 1.2 m each
• Rubber feed rollers
• Transport wheels
Length x Width: 1100 mm x 900 mm
Height: 970 mm
Weight: 410 kg (Shipping Weight - 495 kg)